Sunday, January 15, 2017

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Setting Healthy Boundaries๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•




๐Ÿ’•Setting Healthy Boundaries๐Ÿ’•

Over the years this has been something I have been working on myself and I am pleased to see my own growth and improvement in this area. 
While cleaning some boxes today, I found a note I wrote to myself years ago and I want to share it with you in case you are the one who need this note Today:

"When a strong person can say NO to his/her own inclination to do the wrong thing, ONLY then can his/her yes BE a REAL YES."

Be CLEAR about what your appropriate boundaries ....CREATE INTEGRITY. When we have a BALANCED Love and Fear of God then our YES is really YES and our NO is really NO.
The purpose of having boundaries is to protect and take care of ourselves. We need to be able to tell other people when they are acting in ways that are NOT acceptable to us. 
A First step is starting to know that we have the RIGHT to protect and defend ourselves. That we have not only the right, but the DUTY to take RESPONSIBILITY for how we allow others to treat us."

I smile when glancing back to the place I used to be, because I can rejoice of how far I've come.

I hope you get to experience the same while reading this. And if you are NOT there yet, then chin up and get back on track!!! #YOUareWORTHit

Much Love, 
----DivaOnTheLoose-- ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• #SundayInspiration #chinUp#boundaries 

No comments:

Post a Comment