Friday, October 14, 2016

"In YOU I Find REST"



πŸ’•πŸ’• She is a single mom, a daughter, a survivor, a missionary, a full time student and has a demanding career!
She loves God and people with passion, she wishes to be a Journalist one day! 
Sometimes she calls her mom in the middle of the night crying because she wishes the heart will stop hurting from time to time. 
She questions herself and life situations, but still finds the strength to smile often. 
There are days when she is exhausted and does not want to keep "pushing", but in the midst of that she keeps SHOWING UP! 

Her heart wonders if she'll ever find a true companion in life.
From time to time she loses hope that there is a man out there that will honor her heart as God intended, BUT she KEEPS Believing His promises.
Often times she is referred as the "one with the curly hair", or "Ms. Diva", or "Superwoman". 
But truth is, she is as fragile as everyone else, she is KNOWN by God, she has no super powers, she is LOVED. 

The character behind this story is Me. 
I have many stories..... A compilation of Failures and Victories. 
BUT this particular story is the one I am carrying in my heart today! 

I still smile, I still crumble daily, I still hurt from time to time, I still wonder, I am still trying to figure it out. πŸ’•

But I stand strong, because of God, because of Community, because of the mentors and pastors that God surrounds me daily.

Thank you to the people who invest and value my story, to "The Church Community in Lakeland", to my Pastor and the Somos Family for the Godly inspiration you are bringing into my life.  
πŸ’•πŸ’•-M.Matta

#SomosChurch #SomosFamily #EmbraceYourStory 
#CantWaitForSaturday

πŸ“· credit: Melissa Riesenberg
πŸ“· edit : M.Matta

No comments:

Post a Comment