Friday, October 21, 2016

What do YOU want?



For those of you "following" my #DivaChronicles & well for those that have no choice because is on your newsfeed anyway ((I know, ...your welcome 👏👌...☝️hang in there..😂😂))).

My heart STOPPED when I got notification that all of my grading was complete...

History final exam 100% and research Paper ((which I got about a total of 20 gray hairs Yo'!) 
From 400 points I got a Whooping 390!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! 

There was so much crying Involved these past weeks, because I was tired.
 In occasions, I Wanted to pull my hair and had many sleepless nights but it was worth it!

Now, a little story about my history class and why it was so important for me to excel on it.

In the begginning of this class (1st week) there were a few things going on (( emotional most)) and that first week it was so hard,  trying to get the transition down. I had almost an anxiety attack before and during the exam and you know what?.... I flunked that test.. Like a 55 (F) to be more specific. 
The FIRST "F" in my life. 
I wanted to quit and I even told myself :" Well, I can't be too hard on myself because I am doing a lot, so as long as I get a C and pass this class, I'm good.." 

Then, my spirit convicted me, because here I was, God had given me the opportunity to go back to school and I am settling because of a little "hiccup.."
So u know what I did??!  I studied harder, I rearrange my schedule a bit, I had sleepless nights, drank coffee, cried, drank more coffee, had to say no to some fun outings with friends. In occasions I had to call my mom so she could calm me down. . She would prayed over me whenever she remember and I prayed a lot too! And from a D starting on this class I got an A... I was determined to get myself back out there.

And it made me think that often in life we do this same thing to ourselves, LIKE... Mostly ALL . THE.TIME. We fail and then back out and don't try harder, we pat ourselves on the back, say "At, least I tries".. And go and settle for that and we dare not try again. 

So yes!!!! You see an  A.. Oh Yay for me,  That's awesome.. Blah blah blah right?? But reality is ... Nope, I'm
Not lucky or "gifted" and NOPE this is not a breeze. We all have what it takes... IT SUCKS at times, it is stressful, but you just gotta keep pushing! 

And you know,  I'm glad for my F because it positioned my heart and gave me a clear vision for where I wanted to take myself!

My Pastor @coylindsey  Said: "Knowing what you want can change where you will end up" -Coy Lindsey

When we truly KNOW what we Want we can MAKE IT hAppen!!!
...

So for you, I share my Pastor's words:" What do YOU Want?!.... Name IT... Describe it... Believe that you have what it takes....seek a plan of attack...& NEVER GIVE UP"

Never give up Yo'! 

Now, onto my next 2 classes ....

#HonorsRoll #HereICome 
#SEU #SeuStudent #SouthEasternUniversity 
#CommunicationsStudent 








No comments:

Post a Comment