Friday, April 8, 2016

HIS REWARD is.....GREATER!!!



A few days ago, I followed thru w/ a very hard decision I was procrastinating for almost a month for the simple fact of honoring myself, my values and God! 
..... Also, Plans that were necessary to put on hold for the last 5 years, Finally became decisions to pursue this week! 

#NotGonnaMissABeat 

Sometimes in your walk w/ God is not all #PinkColoredGlasses . Sometimes is a tough battle in between denying myself for the things I want versus pursuing God's will for my life. 

Sometimes decisions are hard, they break u a bit, shake u up, they might make you a little sad, but when you follow Christ not as a set of "rules" and "rituals, but as a genuine EFFORT of doing things not because "God says so" but for the simple fact that is the RIGHT thing to do, that's when in between the brokenness of those decisions you can encounter God's power and grace within you to exercise the faith necessary to believe that His reward for everything you choose to let go will be GREATER!!! 

A...MEN!

Kelly... Thank you for the many tight hugs yesterday and Thank you for sharing your devotion with me... God knew I needed that breath of fresh air!
YOU blessed and ENCOURAGED my spirit immensely!!!! 😘😘😘😘👯👯 

I love having a friend like you! 

And thank you to my amazing close friends for being so loving and there for me! Muah!!! 
😘😘😘 

If u see me, encourage me, give me a hug 😀 and hold me accountable! 

Much Love,

Marisabel 

No comments:

Post a Comment