Saturday, April 25, 2015

Letters to Grandpa....



Dear Grandpa, 


Just a short year ago, you were walking here with us.

Today you are gone, but we will always honor your memory.

My heart and mind were troubled the other day that I wished Heaven had visiting hours, so I could go up and embrace you in a big hug and listen to your words telling me:" Everything will be alright, you got This... FOCUS! You are strong my granddaughter." ;'( 

But I'm happy to know that you are out there without pain, looking down on me, knowing that I will ALWAYS walk In Victory because that's the only way you've taught me how.... <3 <3 


It was such a great night filled with mixed emotions.... But the highlight of the day was the messages I found from my little E.... I guess my heart was not the only one writing a letter....


 "Dear Grandpa,

Me and Janechca Miss you, I hope you do well in Heaven."


2nd mssg:" Please find the cure for cancer, my grandpa died because of it and now I Relay for him. I miss him... -Ezequiel-


In order to recover our sense of hope and courage, we must acknowledge our mourning in a healthy way, remembering and honoring the past, but looking ahead into the future with HOPE. 


"Blessed are those that mourn, for they will be comforted." -Matthew 5:4



No comments:

Post a Comment