Sunday, April 12, 2015

I Can't do everything, BUT everything I can I will Do



Where I go they go!!! Not because I make them but because they want to! <3

I took a little break at the top while waiting for them because they wanted to climb up the bleachers, to show and say...:"mommy, I can do it too" ;-) I have learned over the years that......

"It's NOT what you do for your children, but what you have TAUGHT them to do for themselves, THAT will make them successful human beings"


I'm a single mom and I realized that no matter how much I do for them, at the end it will never be enough because I can't be mom and dad... I will always lack what a male figure can give them... But what I can do is teach them that I accept I can't do everything for them but everything I can I will do... But also I can show then through my actions that they are ABLE to do things for themselves.....!! #BoOM a little Track #Reflection "Parenting is tough because it forces us to GROW."

But.......

"your children WILL become who you are; so Be who YOU want them to BE" 

Are you who YOU want to be,if Not... Then Start Working on it!!!!! Muah! #SundayFitnessWisdom 

#fitlife #fitdiva #fitmommy #fitsinglemom #fitnesslife #loveyourself #lovemykiddies #TeamNoexcuses #nikeplus #JustDoitTeam #JustDoit #IjustDidit #inspiration #parenting #actions #Doit #tracktraining #track #Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment