Monday, October 5, 2015

Expect a Blessing,Victory, deeper Strength and an Overabundance!


Good morning!!!!

As I sit here on Jury Duty waiting, not knowing what to do with myself, because I don't remember the last time I was just sitting still in a room with Nothing to do... Lol!
We are always so busy that it feels weird sometimes to just sit.
And so after getting caught up on all of my emails, sending responses to messages, etc...

I decided to continue to read a book I brought from home. And As I'm starting to turn the pages to search the last page I was since last time.. I re read a sweet message that my Mother wrote to me, and it became my devotion for this morning and I wanted to share with you. 

She send me this book as a Mother's Day gift and as I flip into the first page of the book a hand written note from her was included
Which her words exactly translated were:

"Mari,

For each problem EXPECT
a Blessing....
For each fight EXPECT 
a Victory....
For each disappointment EXPECT
a deeper Strength....
For each necessity EXPECT
an Overabundance....

Remain loyal to your Faith only and never forget that you have an Angel by your side, you are Never Alone.... God is with You! 

I love you daughter!"

She also included a Verse Proverbs 31:10 "

And as I'm sitting her reflecting on these words, I can't help but think how grateful I am for my Mother to reminding me and filling me these past years with the Love, Hope and Peace that only God can bring into our Hearts....

I pray that you go onto your week with a new belief that no matter what you are facing and how hard of a mountain climb you have going on... God already has provided you with the equipment to surpass it All... And  as you go on and press forward with Him, I pray that you can  recognize the amazing ways in which He is Shaping you!!! 💕💕

Much Love from this Diva to you!!!
Muah! Besos!! 💋💋💋

Gracias MADRE!!!! Te amoooo!!! 💕💕💕💕❤️💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment