Sunday, July 13, 2014

Be PRESENT in the present GRATEFULLY!

"There is in every woman's heart a Spark of heavenly fire which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity"

It is a great feeling been able to find His light within me through my past adversities. And joyfully today in my moments of prosperity, I'm able to keep that fire Lit Up within me, reminding myself TO REMAIN grateful for everything He has given me today! 
"If you must look back do so FORGIVINGLY, if you will look forward do so PRAYERFULLY, But the wisest course would be to BE PRESENT in the present GRATEFULLY." 

I am Present TODAY, with a grateful Heart and in a relentless and passionate pursuit to chase after Him until I am completely clear and realize that He is the ONLY LOVE of my Life. I pray and pray harder that my heart will stay rooted within Him so that THE man He has for me can ONLY find me Through Him! 
Is one of the hardest prayers my heart carries because as humans we always want our way, but I stay grounded and rooted in Him because everything that comes through Him is not just good, But Amazingly GREAT!! . 
I pray today that you are ENCOURAGED in Him, that you know how BEAUTIFUL YOU are, and that He LOVES you deeply! 
Thank you Jesus! 

Much Love as Always,
<3 Besos <3 
#divacheckingout

No comments:

Post a Comment