Saturday, July 13, 2013

GOD #gotjokes but HE LOVESme so.


"God has never FAILED me, but He's sure scare me a few times"..
 
I'm pretty sure some of u can relate to this. Life is not perfect even though with our ignorance, we expect God most of the time to hand things easy to us... And Hey, I even  feel sometimes like that Man Upstairs #gotjokes. But I'm #grateful  that is during those trials and scary moments when he shows His grace for me the best, in those quiet moments of anxiety and anguish. I can feel him there with me, ALL THE TIME!! And He always rescues me..!!!! ((even on my most FEISTY moments I've had with Him.. Haha)) I have GROWN so much in the past few years, just by the things He's allowed to happened In my life, and Looking back it was all an opportunity for a better life for myself all along. Only when I made the choice of going through the toughest way and do things the right way, blessings and growth started to happen!! Still sometimes it feels draining and tiring but I'm grateful knowing that it can always be worse. There's always someone who is going through tougher times than us. And because of that I will never complain. 
Even though it may feel as He got jokes, He loves us. Things ALWAYS have a purpose and because of that Never Ever give up!! You can Do it, keep on PUSHING!!! 


<3 Besos <3   
Diva on the Loose signing off! ;-))) 
 #divagladiator 

No comments:

Post a Comment